Saturday, April 23, 2016

Blog 24 Closing


Blog 24 April18, 2016


 Well I used the blog to record lesson plans and experiences in the classroom.  As for the practicum things when pretty well.  I had patience and heard what the students had to say.   They was a lot of complaining.  The students lack confidence in their artwork and sometimes this made them afraid to try new things. They can be very defensive if they feel like they are failing themselves, but never will tell you so.  I tell them the truth that I’m not good at every type of art, but I do try different types. It’s like exploration, you never know what you’ll discovery about yourself and be able to use in your artwork in the future. If you don’t try, you definitely will never know.  The students were each very different and each student had very different levels and types of artist abilities.  Getting to know their names was a challenge for me due to the six week schedule and I was only their on Fridays.  I saw three sets of classes come and go.  Each was different.  A lot of variety.
Over all I did just fine, but  learned a lot for the hands on experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment